The Navigation section in the Editor acts similarly to any site navigation. This area can be used to link off to non-Maestro sites, however it can also be used as a smaller channel select, linking to other channels on your page
To set up the navigation:
- Click Editor from the admin bar
- Hover over the navigation section and click Edit
- Click Add to add a new item
- The Channel Specific toggle allows you to have different navigations per channel. Toggle this on BEFORE adding your items
- Add text or an image (to make it look more like a button)
- Add the URL
- Note: If linking within the site, the format should be /pageslug, not the full URL
- Click Add
- Click Save
- Click Publish to push changes live
If you want to edit an existing button’s url, text, or image, follow the first three steps then select the navigation button you want to edit.
You can also opt to remove or hide the navigation by toggling it off.