The Iframe panel is a great way to integrate a third party or custom panel with no custom dev!
The iframe panel has two sections:
- URL: Simply input the URL of the link you wish to iframe
- Iframe tag: Input the URL, along with the custom iframe tags, which typically start with <iframe>...
You can find the Iframe Panel option by clicking into Panels on your admin bar, clicking Catalog, and scrolling down to the Iframe. You can preview this panel by clicking the eye icon and click Use to add it to your library of panels.
From here, assign an Icon, Name, URL, and Iframe Tag. You can also disable this content on mobile embedded systems by toggling it on.
Note: Not all sites allow embeds on third party websites. If you add a link and get a grey sad face , this is likely the issue. The way to resolve is to reach out to the parent URL (i.e the link you are trying to embed) and see if they can whitelist your live domain to allow the embed to display.
Maestro does not have control over whether an iframe URL displays or how it operates within the panel.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can Watch Together Room Codes be Generated in Advance?
- Can I Edit Watch Together Images & Copy?
- Watch Together Overview
- Adding a Panel
- Re-Arranging and Removing A Panel
- Using the Iframe Panel
- Creating and Adding a Card
- Understanding Cards
- What Sidebar Options Come Out of The Box?
- Can I Copy Panels Across Channels?