Raffle overlays are similar to a virtual t-shirt cannon, allowing viewers to enter a raffle and win a reward of your choice. Winners are selected at random from the list of users who submitted an entry. These are great for keeping audiences engaged during downtime/in-between matches or panels.
Customize and Broadcast a raffle:
Follow steps 1-4 here to get to you Overlays tab then continue with the following steps:
- Enter the Reward
- Toggle ‘All channels’ on if you want your raffle overlay to appear over all channel videos
- Click Library and then the broadcast button to push your overlay live
- The stats above your message cannot be seen by viewers
- Your raffle with broadcast with a 60s countdown to participation
Follow the links below to view examples:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Do Overlays Appear in Full Screen Mode?
- Overlay Guide
- Overlay and CTA Examples
- Creating and Broadcasting Overlays
- Broadcasting a Message Overlay
- Broadcasting a Lower Third Overlay
- Recommended Sizing for Lower Thirds
- Broadcasting a Poll or Trivia Overlay
- Broadcasting Poll Results
- Broadcasting a Raffle Overlay