Quests are a great way to incorporate sponsors in an authentic way. While there are no official "areas" dedicated for sponsors on Quests, here are a couple ideas to get you started:
1. Sponsored Prize
- Sponsored prizes are a great way to add a visual sponsorship component to your quest.
- Using the Reward field, add an image of the reward with the brands likeness/logo attached.
- The reward can either be from the sponsorship themselves, or a reward you are giving away, sponsored by a brand.
2. Sponsored Quest of the Week/Month
- Depending on your streaming cadence, add a sponsored quest each time to add some variety to your quests.
- Add the sponsor's name or purpose in the description. For example "This week's quest is brought to you by Coca-Cola".
3. Sponsored Quest Action
- One great way to ensure engagement with your sponsor is through a quest action itself!
- For example, the Answer Poll action can be used in two ways:
- Ask your own question and add some verbiage such as "this questions brought to you by BRAND"
- Allow the sponsor to ask their own question and allow them to create their own verbiage
For more information or help with strategy, please reach out to your Account Manager.