To set up achievements, click on Achievements from your admin tab and follow these steps:
- Click Add Action in the top right
- Select the action you'd like to add
- Name = the name that will display on the Leaderboard panel
- Icon = the icon that will display on the leaderboard panel
- Points = the number of points that the user will earn when completing this action
- Always Active = the user can earn points anytime when completing the action
- Time Range = The user can only earn points for the action during the set timeframe
- Once this action expires, it will appear under the Expired tab in the dashboard
- Hit Save
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Can I Clear the Leaderboard?
- Guide to Quest Actions
- How To Create and Add a Quest
- How To Set Up Quest Rewards
- How To Export Quest Raffle Entries
- How To Use the Live Raffle Overlay
- How To Set Up Achievements
- How To Export the Leaderboard
- Do Users Need to Log In To Participate in Quests and Achievements?
- What Are Quests?