Maestro supports the following pixels to be added without additional code:
- Facebook Pixel
- Google Analytics
Both of those can be accessed via 3rd party Apps in the admin bar under Settings.
Additional tracking pixels can be added via Code Injection, however you will be responsible for implementing that code.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Guide to Analytics
- How To Add a Google Analytics ID To Your Site
- How To Read Metric Definitions
- How To Export Your Community
- How To Create and Share an Event Report
- Is Maestro GDPR Compliant?
- Can Maestro Export Data to a Cloud Storage Bucket?
- Does Maestro Collect User Data on Anonymous Users?
- How Does Maestro Use User Data?
- Can I Add My Own Tracking Pixels?