Under Analyze & Optimize, click Engagement.
- Click on the Events tab at the top of the screen
- Click Create Event on the left of the screen over the Type column
- Enter a Name and Time range for the event and click Done
- To Export the data to a CSV file, click the blue button See Full Report
- Click the Export button next to the event name at the top
- To Share the data via link, click the Share button
- This will allow you to send a link with a password for stakeholders who would like to see the report but don't need full admin access
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Guide to Analytics
- How To Add a Google Analytics ID To Your Site
- How To Read Metric Definitions
- How To Export Your Community
- How To Create and Share an Event Report
- Is Maestro GDPR Compliant?
- Can Maestro Export Data to a Cloud Storage Bucket?
- Does Maestro Collect User Data on Anonymous Users?
- How Does Maestro Use User Data?
- Can I Add My Own Tracking Pixels?