The footer is a great place to include text or information links to help visitors (i.e. legal text, navigation options, etc.). Footer edits are made site-wide.
- Click Editor from the admin bar
- Hover over the Footer section at the bottom of your channel and click Edit
- Click Add to add
- Name your footer image/text and/or link
- Click Add
- Click Save at the end of the Footer bar
- Click Publish at the top left of your site to push changes live
To delete a footer item, click the x in the corner of the box around the item you wish to remove. Make sure you click Save and Publish.