Uploading a video to Maestro is super simple. Make sure your video is in mp4 format and the file size does not exceed 10GB.
- Click on Library from the admin bar
- Click Add New and select Video
- Click Upload A Video
- Select your video file
- Add a thumbnail image and update the name
- Click Upload Video
- Once the video is done uploading, DO NOT close the page
- The video is transcoding in the backend
- The transcode takes about the length of the video file
- DO NOT CLOSE YOUR MAESTRO INSTANCE UNTIL THE VIDEO IS DONE TRANSCODING
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful