Adding a gate to your channel will require users to complete a specific action before accessing that channel.
- Click Channels from the admin bar
- Select the channel you'd like to add the gate to by clicking the edit icon
- Click Settings next to Content towards the top of the page
- Scroll down to the Gate section
- Toggle the gate on
- Click on the Gate options (it will default to Login)
- Select the Gate type
- Login: Users must log in or create an account to access
- Password: Users require a password to access
- Entitlement: Users require payment to access
- Access Code: Users must enter an access code to access
- Once the gate is selected, scroll up and hit Save and Publish to push changes live
To turn the gate off, follow the first 4 steps and then toggle the gate OFF, then hit Save and Publish.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful