Re-arranging and removing panels on Maestro is simple:
- Click Edit Mode
- Hover over the sidebar and click Edit
- To RE-ARRANGE, click and drag the panels in the editor to the appropriate positions
- To REMOVE a panel, click the X on the panel in the panel editor
- Click PUBLISH in the top left of the site to push the changes live.
Note, removing a panel does not delete it. The panel will still remain in your library and can be added later on.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Can Watch Together Room Codes be Generated in Advance?
- Can I Edit Watch Together Images & Copy?
- Watch Together Overview
- Adding a Panel
- Re-Arranging and Removing A Panel
- Using the Iframe Panel
- Creating and Adding a Card
- Understanding Cards
- What Sidebar Options Come Out of The Box?
- Can I Copy Panels Across Channels?