Highlight a specific tweet and prompt users to retweet with this overlay. Tweets are great to highlight UGC content or increase virality around a specific tweet. See examples on desktop here and mobile here.
Follow steps 1-4 here to get to you Overlays tab then continue with the following steps:
- Click Use to add your Tweet URL
- Enter URL and Duration
- We suggest 25-35s. The default duration is 20s
- Your overlay with preview in your channel
- Toggle ‘All channels’ on if you want your raffle overlay to appear over all channels
- Click the broadcast button to push your overlay live
- The stats above your message cannot be seen by viewers
The average engagement rate for broadcasting tweets is 2-5%.
Tweet links are typically sent via a social team to the production team who can broadcast them out.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Do Overlays Appear in Full Screen Mode?
- Overlay Guide
- Overlay and CTA Examples
- Creating and Broadcasting Overlays
- Broadcasting a Message Overlay
- Broadcasting a Lower Third Overlay
- Recommended Sizing for Lower Thirds
- Broadcasting a Poll or Trivia Overlay
- Broadcasting Poll Results
- Broadcasting a Raffle Overlay