All overlays can be customized and broadcast in the overlays tab.
- Click Overlays from the admin bar
- Click Catalog at the top of you overlays menu
- Click the preview button next to the overlay to see an example of this overlay in your channel (it must be in TV mode to see previews)
- Click Use to customize and save/broadcast your overlay
For specifics on customization follow the first 4 steps above and then check out the following articles on each overlays
- Click Overlays from your admin tab
- You can either create a new overlay (follow steps above) or select from your previously saved overlays (Library).
- Once the overlay as been created or selected, click the Broadcast button to push changes live*
You can save messages and lower thirds in your overlay library:
- Click Library
- Click the overlay to preview it
- Click the edit icon to make changes
- Click to broadcast
*Note that overlays will only appear over video content. They will not appear in grid mode or on a landing page.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Do Overlays Appear in Full Screen Mode?
- Overlay Guide
- Overlay and CTA Examples
- Creating and Broadcasting Overlays
- Broadcasting a Message Overlay
- Broadcasting a Lower Third Overlay
- Recommended Sizing for Lower Thirds
- Broadcasting a Poll or Trivia Overlay
- Broadcasting Poll Results
- Broadcasting a Raffle Overlay