The Leaderboard panel displays the top 10 users who have accumulated the most points on your site. The leaderboard panel is a site wide feature, meaning the same leaderboard will appear on each channel.
The Earn Points button displays the list of current actions that grant users points. The description text is customizable and the action text pulls from the Achievements dashboard.
NOTE: admins do not display on the Leaderboard, even when they have earned points.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I Clear the Leaderboard?
- Guide to Quest Actions
- How To Create and Add a Quest
- How To Set Up Quest Rewards
- How To Export Quest Raffle Entries
- How To Use the Live Raffle Overlay
- How To Set Up Achievements
- How To Export the Leaderboard
- Do Users Need to Log In To Participate in Quests and Achievements?
- What Are Quests?