Points are a Maestro "currency" that currently earn users a rank on the Leaderboard panel. Points are set up in the Achievement dashboard. See How to Set Up Achievements.
Users must be logged in to earn points and the point value will display under their username.
In the future, points can earn users Badges and can be exchanged for "items" such a badges or possible in-game items or physical items.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I Clear the Leaderboard?
- Guide to Quest Actions
- How To Create and Add a Quest
- How To Set Up Quest Rewards
- How To Export Quest Raffle Entries
- How To Use the Live Raffle Overlay
- How To Set Up Achievements
- How To Export the Leaderboard
- Do Users Need to Log In To Participate in Quests and Achievements?
- What Are Quests?