Achievements are a set of actions that users can take to earn points. These are the actions we currently support:
- Answer Poll
- Complete Quest
- Engage with an Overlay
- Spend Time on Site (minimum 1 hour)
Achievement actions may overlap with each other. For example, if you set Answer a Poll as 10 points and Engage Overlay as 15 points, if a user answers a poll via the poll overlay, they will earn 25 points.
Learn how to set up Achievements HERE.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I Clear the Leaderboard?
- Guide to Quest Actions
- How To Create and Add a Quest
- How To Set Up Quest Rewards
- How To Export Quest Raffle Entries
- How To Use the Live Raffle Overlay
- How To Set Up Achievements
- How To Export the Leaderboard
- Do Users Need to Log In To Participate in Quests and Achievements?
- What Are Quests?