The following Quest actions are currently supported:
- Visit Channel
- Drive viewers to another channel
- Visit on a specific Day or Time
- Increase retention for a specific event
- Watch video (a livestream or VOD)
- Increase viewer watch time
- Answer a Multiple Choice
- Increase engagement by interacting with polls/trivia/predictions
- Make a prediction
- Opens a prediction sidebar panel to increase engagement
- View a specific panel
- Highlight sidebar content and give context to the channel
- Retweet (from twitter panel, retweet card and tweet overlay)
- Increase social virality via Twitter
- Share to Facebook
- Increase social virality via Facebook
- Open Link
- Drive users to an external website
- Impossible Action — this is not an actual action but allows you to post something for the future
Maestro recommends adding 1-3 actions per quest to keep the objective attainable for the user. The most popular quest actions include:
- Answer poll/trivia (increases engagement and data collection)
- Watch video (increases watch time)
- Share to Facebook (increases social awareness)
- Visit day/time across multiple days (increases retention)
If you'd like to discuss a Quest strategy to better reach your goals, or have an idea for a Quest action, please reach out to your Account Manager.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I Clear the Leaderboard?
- Guide to Quest Actions
- How To Create and Add a Quest
- How To Set Up Quest Rewards
- How To Export Quest Raffle Entries
- How To Use the Live Raffle Overlay
- How To Set Up Achievements
- How To Export the Leaderboard
- Do Users Need to Log In To Participate in Quests and Achievements?
- What Are Quests?