Step 1: Select the subdomain or domain you wish to deploy your Maestro instance on (i.e live.yoursitehere.com) and inform Maestro
Step 2: Add the CNAME records Maestro provides*
- One will be a CNAME for an SSL cert
- One will be a CNAME to point the subdomain to the Maestro servers
- Note that Maestro uses Fastly as their CDN. If you are also using Fastly, please let Maestro know ASAP to avoid any issues at launch.
Step 3: Going Live
- Once the CNAME records have been added and confirmed, the site will be ready to go live.
- Maestro will make the site live once they have been notified in writing
*Typically a member of your IT team or the person who handles DNS settings will be able to set this up