Maestro defines user data as personally identifiable information (PII). Maestro's Customer owns the user data which is stored and processed according to GDPR law.
This is separate from Platform Generated Data, which pertains to any behavioral information, such as clicks, watch time, and browsing behavior. Maestro conducts frequent analysis on Platform Generated Data to troubleshoot and improve the service.
Maestro does not sell any data to third parties.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Guide to Analytics
- How To Add a Google Analytics ID To Your Site
- How To Read Metric Definitions
- How To Export Your Community
- How To Create and Share an Event Report
- Is Maestro GDPR Compliant?
- Can Maestro Export Data to a Cloud Storage Bucket?
- Does Maestro Collect User Data on Anonymous Users?
- How Does Maestro Use User Data?
- Can I Add My Own Tracking Pixels?