Yes, Maestro tracks anonymous user behavior and calculates it into the high level metrics, however those users will not appear in the community tab.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Guide to Analytics
- How To Add a Google Analytics ID To Your Site
- How To Read Metric Definitions
- How To Export Your Community
- How To Create and Share an Event Report
- Is Maestro GDPR Compliant?
- Can Maestro Export Data to a Cloud Storage Bucket?
- Does Maestro Collect User Data on Anonymous Users?
- How Does Maestro Use User Data?
- Can I Add My Own Tracking Pixels?