Each company measures metrics a little differently. At Maestro, we try to be transparent about what our numbers mean. Each metric should have a little next to it and on hover, the definition should appear.
We understand you may still have questions and we are here to help! Please reach out to your Account Manager if you have a specific question about a metric and what it may mean.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Videos Dashboard
- Guide to Analytics
- How To Add a Google Analytics ID To Your Site
- How To Read Metric Definitions
- How To Create and Share an Event Report
- Is Maestro GDPR Compliant?
- Can Maestro Export Data to a Cloud Storage Bucket?
- Does Maestro Collect User Data on Anonymous Users?
- How Does Maestro Use User Data?
- Can I Add My Own Tracking Pixels?