Adding a Google Analytics ID to your site will capture site data in your own Google Analytics account.
- Click 3rd Party Apps from the admin bar under Settings
- Under Google Analytics, enter in the GA tag.
- Note that the GA tag should be in this format: UA-12345678-9
- Hit Save
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Guide to Analytics
- How To Add a Google Analytics ID To Your Site
- How To Read Metric Definitions
- How To Export Your Community
- How To Create and Share an Event Report
- Is Maestro GDPR Compliant?
- Can Maestro Export Data to a Cloud Storage Bucket?
- Does Maestro Collect User Data on Anonymous Users?
- How Does Maestro Use User Data?
- Can I Add My Own Tracking Pixels?