You can see the revenue you have made from Tickets and Subscriptions via the Earnings dashboard.
- Click Earnings from the admin tab.
- The dashboard will default to the current month. To adjust, click the other pre-set timeframes. The dashboard can be filtered by day, week, month, quarter and year.
- Earnings are broken out by tickets and subscriptions, with additional views for month over month comparisons and an earnings breakdown by time.
A couple key notes:
- The transactions number accounts for refunds and cancelled subscriptions, meaning this number will be your active ticket sales/subscriptions.
- The dashboard will show the face value of tickets or subscriptions sold during the selected time period.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful