Logged in users, including users with access to entitlements, can be found via the Community Dashboard. To get started, click on Community from the admin tab.
The Community view will default to all logged in users. It will say User Results: XXX and have an Export Result button next to it:
To Export All Users:
- Click the Export Results button
- When the report is ready, the button will read "Download Results"
- Click Download Results
- A CSV will download directly to your computer
The CSV will contain the following information:
- Joined Date (when the user first logged in)
- UserID (this will pull from the Service used)
- Marketing Opt In
- True = The user opted in
- False = They did not opt in
- Blank = The feature was not turned on
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Refunding a subscription
- Can I filter users by multiple entitlements?
- Community Overview
- Filtering users by entitlement
- Exporting user lists
- Granting an entitlement
- Removing an entitlement
- Refunding a single ticket
- What does "service" mean?
- What is the difference between "users with entitlement" and "users who purchased entitlement"?