To begin the refund process, click on Community from the admin tab.
- Search for the user via Name or Email
- Next to the desired user, click View Profile
- Under the Tickets section, find the ticket in question
- Click the Refund button under Actions
- Confirm the refund amount
- Note: You can refund the full amount or edit this field for a partial refund
- Select the reason
- Add a description (optional)
- Select whether the user should keep the entitlement or if it should be removed
- Keeping the entitlement will allow the user access to content as long as the entitlement is enabled
- Removing the entitlement will remove their access to the content
- Click refund
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Refunding a subscription
- Can I filter users by multiple entitlements?
- Community Overview
- Filtering users by entitlement
- Exporting user lists
- Granting an entitlement
- Removing an entitlement
- Refunding a single ticket
- What does "service" mean?
- What is the difference between "users with entitlement" and "users who purchased entitlement"?