Granting a user an entitlement is done via the Community Dashboard. Click on Community from your admin tab to get started.
- Search for the user via Name or Email
- Click View Profile next to the desired user
- Next to Entitlement, click Grant Entitlement
- Next to the desired entitlement, click Grant
- Note: You can only grant access to one entitlement at a time
The user will now have access to this entitlement and the Method will display "Manually Granted".
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Refunding a subscription
- Can I filter users by multiple entitlements?
- Community Overview
- Filtering users by entitlement
- Exporting user lists
- Granting an entitlement
- Removing an entitlement
- Refunding a single ticket
- What does "service" mean?
- What is the difference between "users with entitlement" and "users who purchased entitlement"?