Removing a user's entitlement is done via the Community Dashboard. Click on Community from your admin tab to get started.
- Search for the user via Name or Email
- Click View Profile next to the desired user
- Locate the desired entitlement and click "Remove" under actions
- A confirmation modal will appear, click Yes
- The entitlement will be removed*
*Removing an entitlement from a user's account will not automatically kick them off the stream. The update is subject to a cache. If the user refreshes or the cache updates, they will then be removed from the channel.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Refunding a subscription
- Can I filter users by multiple entitlements?
- Community Overview
- Filtering users by entitlement
- Exporting user lists
- Granting an entitlement
- Removing an entitlement
- Refunding a single ticket
- What does "service" mean?
- What is the difference between "users with entitlement" and "users who purchased entitlement"?