The Service indicates the login method the user went through to gain access to the site. For example, "Maestro" means they used the email and password option we provide and "Facebook" means they used Facebook to log in.
If a user has two accounts with the same email, one with "Maestro" and one with "Facebook", this means they have two separate accounts and they are not linked.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Refunding a subscription
- Can I filter users by multiple entitlements?
- Community Overview
- Filtering users by entitlement
- Exporting user lists
- Granting an entitlement
- Removing an entitlement
- Refunding a single ticket
- What does "service" mean?
- What is the difference between "users with entitlement" and "users who purchased entitlement"?