Logged in users, including users with access to entitlements, can be found via the Community Dashboard. To get started, click on Community from the admin tab.
- Under Find Users, click "Users with Entitlement" or "Users who Purchased Entitlement"
- Click HERE to understand the difference between these two segments
- An Entitlement modal will appear. Click "Select" next to the entitlement you wish to filter by
- The user list will display all users who have access to that entitlement
- To export the list, click the Export Results button
- Click HERE to learn more about export user lists
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Refunding a subscription
- Can I filter users by multiple entitlements?
- Community Overview
- Filtering users by entitlement
- Exporting user lists
- Granting an entitlement
- Removing an entitlement
- Refunding a single ticket
- What does "service" mean?
- What is the difference between "users with entitlement" and "users who purchased entitlement"?