Watch Together allows viewers to create private video chat rooms of up to 6 participants right alongside the stream. Once inside, they can invite friends to their unique room using a simple invite code or link -- enabling everyone inside to watch the event and communicate with each other at the same time.
The panel works seamlessly through the viewer's browser, using user-granted camera and microphone permissions. Within the room, viewers can disable their camera or mute themselves at their discretion. Similarly, hosts are able to remove participants from the room if needed.
To add this feature to your plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and next steps.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can Watch Together Room Codes be Generated in Advance?
- Can I Edit Watch Together Images & Copy?
- Watch Together Overview
- Adding a Panel
- Re-Arranging and Removing A Panel
- Using the Iframe Panel
- Creating and Adding a Card
- Understanding Cards
- What Sidebar Options Come Out of The Box?
- Can I Copy Panels Across Channels?