No. Watch Together requires at least one active host to create a room code. Once the room is created, that code can be circulated and will remain active as long as there is one participant in the room.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Can Watch Together Room Codes be Generated in Advance?
- Can I Edit Watch Together Images & Copy?
- Watch Together Overview
- Adding a Panel
- Re-Arranging and Removing A Panel
- Using the Iframe Panel
- Creating and Adding a Card
- Understanding Cards
- What Sidebar Options Come Out of The Box?
- Can I Copy Panels Across Channels?