To begin the refund process, click on Community from the admin tab.
- Search for the user via Name or Email
- Next to the desired user, click View Profile
- Under the Subscription section, find the subscription in question
- Click Cancel under the Actions section
- By default, cancel "immediately" will be selected. This option will allow you to process the refund
- Selecting the End of Current Period option will not allow a refund to be processed
- Click Cancel Subscription
A couple key points:
- The refund amount will be the full refund of their most recent payment
- Cancelling the subscription immediately will result in removal of access for the user
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Refunding a subscription
- Can I filter users by multiple entitlements?
- Community Overview
- Filtering users by entitlement
- Exporting user lists
- Granting an entitlement
- Removing an entitlement
- Refunding a single ticket
- What does "service" mean?
- What is the difference between "users with entitlement" and "users who purchased entitlement"?