The Videos Dashboard is used to display all videos in your library. Admins can now see the total views, total watch time, and duration per video.
Track the performance of your videos and streams to see how individual pieces of content are impacting your overall viewership. Filter by date range to see trends over time and optimize your content strategy.
Filters: Admins can filter by the last 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days, or a custom time range.
Views: The total number of views for each individual video.
Watch Time: The total watch time (from all users) for each individual video.
Duration: The duration of an individual video.
*N/A may appear under the Duration and Date Added fields of some videos; these 'videos' are in fact playlists that consist of multiple videos. The videos within a playlist will also appear on the dashboard.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Videos Dashboard
- Guide to Analytics
- How To Add a Google Analytics ID To Your Site
- How To Read Metric Definitions
- How To Create and Share an Event Report
- Is Maestro GDPR Compliant?
- Can Maestro Export Data to a Cloud Storage Bucket?
- Does Maestro Collect User Data on Anonymous Users?
- How Does Maestro Use User Data?
- Can I Add My Own Tracking Pixels?