Learn how to add a background image on your Maestro site.
Now there are two ways for you to add a background image on Maestro:
- Select the Channel you'd like the background image to appear on
- Click "Design" from your admin navigation bar
- Scroll down the page and under the "Background Image" section, drag and drop your image, click to upload an image or select one already in the Library
- Click "Done" when complete.
If you'd prefer to have a background color, leave the image section blank, and select a color from the color picker below the image section and hit save.
- Click "Channels" from your admin navigation bar, then "Access"
- On the far right hand side of the Access Gate modal, you'll see the option to "Change Background"
- Click on it to open the "Change Background" console
- From here you can click to upload an image or select one already added to the Library. You also have the ability to select a background color using HTML hex codes and/or the color picker. As an aside, you can either have a background image or a background color, but not both simultaneously.