The Maestro Shopify app allows you to seamlessly integrate your shop into the sidebar. You can highlight a specific item or a collection and users can complete their purchase right within the panel, without ever leaving the stream.
First, make sure the Shopify panel is enabled on your site. You can check this by going to Edit Mode --> Sidebar and viewing the catalog. If the panel there, you are ready to move forward. If it is not, please contact your account manager.
Here's how to set it up:
- Step 1: An admin on your Shopify will need to install the Maestro App on your Shopify Store
- Step 2: During this process, it will ask for your Maestro URL (the sapphire URL specifically)
- Step 3: When the above URL is inputted, it redirect them to your Maestro page (make sure you are logged in as an admin).
- Step 4: Click 'Yes' on the confirmation dialogue to connect your store to the Maestro site
- Step 5: This should take you back to Shopify to confirm the installation where you will accept a $0 recurring subscription. Once that's done, you're all set!
Please note that Maestro takes a 5% cut of the net transaction.