Learn how to add or change your logo on Maestro.
You can add a site-wide logo or channel-specific logo on Maestro. If you have a site-wide logo set, that logo will appear on all channels. If you'd like to have a channel-specific logo, that logo will take precedence over the site-wide logo only on that channel.
With that said, let's review how you can add a logo to your Maestro site.
How to Add a Logo Site-Wide
- Click "Channels" from the Admin Navigation Bar
- Select "Design"
- Set the Desktop and Mobile header logo
- Hit "Done"
How to Add a Channel-Specific Logo
- Click "Channels" from the Admin Navigation Bar and select the Channel you'd like to add the logo
- Select "Editor," then click on "Logo" in the top left corner
- Upload an image or select one from the Library (Logo size requirements: 500x150 or 250x75)
- Hit "Save"