Learn how to broadcast a tweet on Maestro. Highlight a specific tweet and prompt users to retweet with this overlay.
Tweets are great to highlight UGC content or increase virality around a specific tweet.
Tweet links are typically sent via a social team to the production team who can broadcast them out, and the average engagement rate for broadcasting tweets is 2-5%.
With that said, here is how you can broadcast a tweet overlay on your streams:
- Select "Channels" from the Admin Navigation Bar and then the select the channel you'd like the overlay to appear on
- Click "Overlays" from the admin bar under "Channel Settings"
- Click "Catalog" at the top of your overlays menu
- Click the preview button next to the overlay to see an example of this overlay in your channel (it must be in TV mode to see previews):
- Click "Use" to add your Tweet URL
- Enter the URL and duration (Note: We suggest 25-35 seconds. The default duration is 20 seconds)
- Review the overlay with the preview in your channel
- Toggle "All channels" to "On" if you want your raffle overlay to appear over all channels
- Click the broadcast button to push your overlay live