Learn how to edit the social section of your channels on Maestro.
The social section of your live channel or page allows you to link users to your social media and prompts users to tweet using your hashtag.
Here's how you can edit and customize the social section on your live channel or page.
- From the channel navigation dropdown, select the live channel or page where you'd like to add a social section
- Click "Editor" from the Admin Bar, at the top right of your page
- Towards the bottom of the page or Channel, find the section labeled "Social"
- Click the section to edit
- Toggle "Channel Specific" to "Enabled" if you want your social changes to only affect this live channel or page
- Click "Add Icon" or "Hashtag"
- Add Icon: Select an icon and add your social’s URL. When a user clicks on this icon they will be taken to the linked page.
- Hashtag: Enter your hashtag text and hashtag Tweet Message. When a user clicks on your hashtag text they’ll be prompted to login to Twitter. Once they log in, a Tweet will automatically populate with your set Tweet Message ready for them to post.
- After adding an icon or hashtag click "Add"
- Click "Save" at the end of the social bar
- Click the yellow "Publish" button at the top right corner of your site to push the changes live (Note: The button changes to green once the changes have been "Published")
- Then select "Exit Editor"
To delete icons or hashtags, click the "x" in the corner of the box around the item you wish to remove. Make sure you click "Publish."
Have any more questions? Join our Discord server for more helpful tips and tricks.