Learn how to edit the social section of your channels on Maestro.
The social section of your channel allows you to link users to your social media and prompt users to tweets using your hashtag.
Here's how you can edit and customize the social section on your channels.
- Select the channel you'd like the social media icons to appear on
- Click "Editor" from the admin navigation bar
- Hover over the Social section towards the bottom of your channel and click "Edit"
- Toggle "Channel Specific" to "Enabled" if you want your social changes to only affect this channel
- Click "Add Icon" or "Hashtag"
- Add Icon: Select an icon and add your social’s URL. When a user clicks on this icon they will be taken to the URL page
- Hashtag: Enter your hashtag text and hashtag tweet message. When a user clicks on your hashtag text they’ll be prompted to login to twitter
- After adding an icon or hashtag click "Add"
- Click "Save" at the end of the social bar
- Click the yellow "Publish" button at the top right corner of your site to push the changes live. The button changes to green once the changes have been "Published".
- Then select Exit Editor
To delete icons or hashtags, click the "x" in the corner of the box around the item you wish to remove. Make sure you click "Publish."