Learn how to export user lists on Maestro.
Logged-in users, including users with access to tickets and subscriptions, can be found via the Community Dashboard. Here is how you can export user lists on Maestro:
Start by clicking on "Community" from the new admin navigation bar.
The Community view will default to all logged-in users. It will say User Results: XXX and have an Export Result button next to it:
From there, follow these steps to export all users:
- Click the "Export Results" button
- When the report is ready, the button will read "Download Results"
- Click "Download Results"
- A CSV will download directly to your computer
The CSV will contain the following information:
- Joined Date (when the user first logged in)
- UserID (this will pull from the Service used)
- Marketing Opt-In
- True: The user opted in
- False: User did not opt-in
- Blank: The feature was not turned on