Learn the ins and outs of Quest Actions on Maestro.
Quests are a fun type of panel that streamers use to keep their viewers engaged.
Here's a list of quest actions that Maestro supports:
- Visit Channel: Drive viewers to another channel
- Visit on a specific Day or Time: Increase retention for a specific event
- Watch video (live or VOD): Increase viewer watch time
- Answer a Multiple Choice: Increase engagement by interacting with polls/trivia/predictions
- Make a prediction: Opens a prediction sidebar panel to increase engagement
- View a specific panel: Highlight sidebar content and give context to the channel
- Retweet (from a Twitter panel, retweet card, or tweet overlay): Increase social virality via Twitter
- Share to Facebook: Increase social virality via Facebook
- Open Link: Drive users to an external website
- Impossible Action: this is not an actual action but allows you to post something for the future
Maestro recommends adding one to three actions per quest to keep the objective attainable for the user. The most popular quest actions include:
- Answer poll/trivia
- Watch video
- Share to Facebook (increases social awareness)
- Visit day/time across multiple days
If you'd like to discuss a quest strategy to better reach your goals or if you have an idea for a quest action, please reach out to your Account Manager.
Have any more questions? Join our Discord server for more helpful tips and tricks.