Learn the ins and outs of Quest Actions on Maestro.
Quests are a fun type of panel that streamers use to keep their viewers engaged.
Here's a list of quest actions that Maestro supports:
- Visit Channel: Drive viewers to another channel
- Visit on a specific Day or Time: Increase retention for a specific event
- Watch video (live or VOD): Increase viewer watch time
- Answer a Multiple Choice: Increase engagement by interacting with polls/trivia/predictions
- Make a prediction: Opens a prediction sidebar panel to increase engagement
- View a specific panel: Highlight sidebar content and give context to the channel
- Retweet (from twitter panel, retweet card, or tweet overlay): Increase social virality via Twitter
- Share to Facebook: Increase social virality via Facebook
- Open Link: Drive users to an external website
- Impossible Action: this is not an actual action but allows you to post something for the future
Maestro recommends adding 1-3 actions per quest to keep the objective attainable for the user. The most popular quest actions include:
- Answer poll/trivia
- Watch video
- Share to Facebook (increases social awareness)
- Visit day/time across multiple days
If you'd like to discuss a Quest strategy to better reach your goals or if you have an idea for a Quest action, please reach out to your Account Manager.