Quest creation begins by creating a Quest Panel. If you have already created a Quest panel, click the Use button next to your panel and start at step 6 below.
- From your admin bar, click Panels
- Click Add Panels
- If you don’t see this option skip to the next step
- Icon: pick an icon to display at the top of the panel
- Name: pick a name for the Quest Panel to appear under the icon
- Rules & Help Links: Include links to Quest rules and Help
- Login button text: Include text to appear when a user is prompted to login after engaging in a quest
- Toggle on/off the number of people who completed each quest
- Description: Enter text that will appear below your panel name
In steps 1-5 you are setting up your Quest panel which will house your Quests. To add Quests:
- Scroll to the very bottom of your Quest Panel editor and click Add Quest
- Click the button to add your Quests to your panel.
- You can add multiple quests to your quest panel. Click Add New, Select Quest, and follow steps 9-10 below.
Creating a Quest:
- If you’d like to create a quest, click Add Quest in the top right corner
- You can also create Quests from within the Library tab in the admin bar.
- You can add multiple actions
- Pick a prize, raffle or webhook reward
- Name: Name of quest that appears to end users
- Description: Text that appears under the quest name. Can be used to explain the quest or add sponsor messaging
- Actions: The actions users must take to complete the quest
- Reward: The reward entry the user will receive for completing the quest
- Lifespan: Timeframe for when the quest is active
- You’ll see which items you might be missing in Red under the save button. All required items must be filled in the save you Quest.
Adding quests to the quest panel:
- Click the + button next to the quest to add it
- Click Save To Library at the top to save all Quests within your panel
- The quest will be added to the panel, no need to hit Publish