Learn how to create and share an event report on Maestro.
Event reports on Maestro provide valuable insights about streams. This data can be used to plan your next event, appeal to sponsors, and more.
With that said, here is how you can create and share an event report on Maestro:
- Click "Analytics" from the Admin Navigation Bar
- Click the "Events" tab at the top of the screen
- Click "Create Event" on the left of the screen over the Type column
- Enter a name and time range for the event and click "Done"
- To export the data to a CSV file, click the blue button that says "See Full Report"
- Click the "Export" button next to the event name at the top
- To share the data via a link, click the "Share" button (Note: this will allow you to send a link with a password for stakeholders who would like to see the report but don't require full admin access)
Have any more questions? Join our Discord server for more helpful tips and tricks.