Learn how to create and share an event report on Maestro.
Here is how users can create and share an even report on Maestro:
- Click "Analytics" from the Admin Navigation Bar.
- Click the "Events" tab at the top of the screen
- Click "Create Event" on the left of the screen over the Type column
- Enter a name and time range for the event and click Done
- To export the data to a CSV file, click the blue button that says "See Full Report"
- Click the Export button next to the event name at the top
- To share the data via a link, click the Share button (Note: this will allow you to send a link with a password for stakeholders who would like to see the report but don't require full admin access)