Step 1: Select the subdomain or domain you wish to deploy your Maestro instance on (i.e live.yoursitehere.com)
Step 2: Add an SSL Certificate to Domain
- All SSL Certs are handled via Digicert
- There are two verification methods:
- Email: The domain registrar will receive an email from Digicert to verify the domain. Please ensure access to the registrar email.
- TXT Record: Maestro can generate a TXT record to add to the domain for verification
Step 3: Add A records to domain
- Maestro will supply 4 A records to add to the domain which will redirect to our servers
- Typically a member of your IT team or the person who handles DNS settings will be able to set this up
- Note that Maestro uses Fastly as their CDN. If you are also using Fastly, please let Maestro know ASAP to avoid any issues at launch.
Step 4: Going Live
- Once the domain has been verified and the A records have been added, Maestro can make your site live.