Learn how to read the different metrics in the analytics dashboard.
Each company measures metrics a little differently. At Maestro, we strive to be transparent about what our numbers mean.
Here's a breakdown of what each of the metrics means in our analytics dashboard.
- Concurrent Sessions Right Now: Estimated number of active sessions connected to a specific instance of Maestro (Note: Counts under 5000 could be inaccurate within a 10-15% margin)
- Concurrents: The average and peak numbers of active sessions simultaneously connected
- Sessions: A session is a group of events that take place between connection and disconnection from the hub
- Devices: Number of unique devices that are connected to the hub (note: each browser is connected as a separate device)
- Pageviews: Number of times the page was loaded
- Average Session Time: Average duration of a user session
- Total Session Time: Cumulative total session duration of all users
- Total Logged-In: Total number of logged-in users
- Logged-In Users: Unique users who are logged into the hub
- New Users: Users who have logged in for the first time ever within the past 24 hours
- Session Duration: Distribution of session durations
- Demographics: Covers age and gender of viewers (when data is available)
- Sources: Where the user originated from
- Paid Referrals: Sessions that occur on your site as a result of paid advertising or a URL with a custom URL referral
Please reach out to your Account Manager if you have a specific question about a metric and what it may mean.
Have any more questions? Join our Discord server for more helpful tips and tricks.