Learn how to set up achievements in your streams.
Achievements offer a great way to encourage your viewers to engage in your stream while making them feel important.
You can set up achievements in your streams with the following steps.
- Click "Achievements" in your admin bar
- Click "Add Action" in the top right
- Select the action you'd like to add
- Add the name that will display on the leaderboard panel
- Choose the icon that will display on the leaderboard panel
- Enter the number of points that the user will earn when completing this action
- Choose "Always Active" or "Time Range" to set a timeframe
- Always Active: the user can earn points anytime when completing the action
- Time Range: the user can only earn points for the action during the set timeframe; Once this action expires, it will appear under the Expired tab in the dashboard
- Click "Save"
Can I clear the leaderboard?
At this time the leaderboard cannot be cleared. Once users start accumulating points they will remain on the leaderboard.