The Navigation section in Edit Mode acts similarly to any site navigation. This area can be used to link off to non-Maestro sites, however it can also be used as a smaller channel select, linking to other channels on your page. To set up the navigation:
- Click Edit Mode from the admin tab
- Hover over the navigation section and click Edit
- Click Add to add a new item
- Add text or an image (to make it look more like a button)
- Add the URL
- Note: If linking within the site, the format should be /pageslug, not the full URL
- Click Add
- Click Save
- Click Publish to push changes live
The Channel Specific toggle allows you to have different navigations per channel. Toggle this on BEFORE adding your items.
Finally, you can opt to remove or hide the navigation by toggling it off.