Add additional languages for your user base to chose between to your Maestro Site.
You are able to localize Maestro into any language you would like for your end-users in a completely self-serve manner.
- From the Admin Bar, click “Site Settings” > “Localization”
- Add a new supported language by clicking “ADD LANGUAGE” and selecting the language you’d like to include
- Download the Base Strings by clicking the Download button
- Translate those strings found in the .csv
- Reupload the strings into the Localization Settings modal
- You will then be able to choose a default language and offer your users to choose between any other languages you made available by following the steps detailed above
Have any more questions? Join our Discord server for more helpful tips and tricks.