Add a poll, trivia question, or prediction to your live stream.
- Click "Library"
- Click "Add New" in the top right
- Select either "poll," "trivia question," or "prediction"
- Name your poll
- This name is internal and will not appear for the user. What appears for the user is the "question."
5. Add two, four, or six response options
- Options can use solely text or also incorporate images.
6. Once you're done filling everything out, click "save," and you have successfully created your multiple choice question.
- Note: If you click "show numbers," the user will see raw numbers instead of a percentage of people who responded with each option. We don't recommend turning on "show numbers"; keep it toggled off.