Overlays are a powerful way to engage with your audience in real time, creating a data feedback loop to further reach your live streaming goals. Maestro offers 6 different overlays and 10 different calls to action, allowing customization and flexibility to meet your needs
- Messages are text-based overlays that can have a CTA* appended to the end.
- These are great for quick, real time messages you'd like to blast out to your audience
- Lower Thirds are graphic images that can have a baked in CTA*.
- These are great for pre-anticipated moments or sponsorship placement during the stream.
Polls & Trivia
- Polls and trivia can be sent in real time with an immediate response rate from the audience
- These are great for surveying the audience, keeping the audience active during downtime, and linking to quests for rewards.
- Poll results display the results from a previous poll/trivia question.
- Highlight a specific tweet and prompt users to retweet with this overlay.
- These are great to use during downtime or in conjunction with quests to reward users for creating a viral moment.
- Raffle overlays are similar to a virtual t-shirt cannon, allowing viewers to enter a raffle and win a reward of your choice.
- Life raffles are a great way to keep users engaged an on their toes, waiting for the next opportunity to enter for a chance to win a prize. These have a direct correlation to increased watch time and engagement.
Call to Action*:
- Email Collect
- Facebook share
- Go to channel
- Open Link
- Show Panel
- Show Person
- Show Group
- Play Video
- YouTube subscribe
Each stream is different and may required different overlays and calls to action. Reach out to your Account Manager to discuss the best overlay strategy for your stream to make sure you are getting the most from the platform. In the meantime, click here to see overlay examples, suggested durations, and average engagement rates. Additionally, check out Maestro's Best Practices to most effectively utilize our engagement tools.