Channels & Video
Settings & Technical
How to Rearrange and Remove a Panel
Learn how to rearrange and remove a panel on Maestro.
Rearranging and removing panels on Maestro is simple:
- Click "Editor" on the channel where you'd like to rearrange or remove a panel
- Hover over the sidebar and click "Edit"
- To REARRANGE, click and drag the panels in the editor to the appropriate positions
- To REMOVE a panel, click the "X" on the panel in the panel editor
- Click "PUBLISH" in the top left of the site to push the changes live
Note: Removing a panel does not delete it. The panel will still remain in your library and can be added again later on.