Learn how to rearrange and remove a panel on Maestro.
Rearranging and removing panels on Maestro is simple. Follow these steps to rearrange the panels on your channel.
- Click "Editor" on the channel where you'd like to rearrange or remove a panel
- Hover over the sidebar and click "Edit"
- To rearrange, click and drag the panels in the editor to the appropriate positions
- To remove a panel, click the "X" on the panel in the panel editor
- Click "PUBLISH" at the top of the page to push the changes live
Note: Removing a panel does not delete it. The panel will still remain in your library and can be added again later on.
Have any more questions? Join our Discord server for more helpful tips and tricks.